Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Voice Therapy
Citation Information :
Rajashekhar B. Role of Speech-Language Pathologists in Voice Therapy. Int J Phonosurg Laryngol 2014; 4 (1).
CC BY-NC 3.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Statistic research on changes in speech due to pedagogic treatment (the accent method). Folia Phoniatr (Basel) 1976;28(2):98-103.
- The voice and voice therapy. 7th ed. Boston: Allyn & Bacon; 2004 p. 185-243.
- The Lee Silverman voice treatment: a practical guide for treating the voice and speech disorders in Parkinson's disease. Iowa City: The National Center for Voice and Speech; 1995.
- Clinical voice disorders. New York: Thieme-Stratton; 1990.
- Clinical voice pathology. 2nd ed. San Diego: Singular Publishing Group; 1995. p. 221-224.
- Personality and voice disorders: a superfactor trait analysis. J Speech Lang Hear Res 2000 Jun;43(3):749-768.