Flaring of Ala Nasi: A Reliable Diagnostic Sign for Abductor Spasmodic Dysphonia
Jayakumar R Menon
Citation Information :
Menon JR. Flaring of Ala Nasi: A Reliable Diagnostic Sign for Abductor Spasmodic Dysphonia. Int J Phonosurg Laryngol 2011; 1 (2):41-43.
Copyright © 2011; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
To study the reliability of flaring of ala nasi as a diagnostic sign in abductor spasmodic dysphonia.
- In Larynx A multidisciplinary approach by Marvin P Fried (2nd ed). Mosby Publishers 1995;187-95.
- Use of fibreoptic laryngoscopy to assess patients with spasmodic dysphonia. J Voice 1991;5:85.
- A new classification of laryngeal dystonias. The visible voice 1992;1:1-5.
- Spasmodic dysphonia in the larynx by Ossoff Robert H et al (1st ed), Lippincot publishers 2003:259-68.
- On reflexes from the nasal mucous membrane on respiration and circulation. Respiratory Physiology 2001;127:93-104.
- Flaring of ala nasi—a diagnostic sign for abductor spasmodic dysphonia. Programme and abstract book, 3rd world voice congress 2006:O52.
- Brain stem mechanism of laryngeal control as revealed by microstimulation studies. Vocal physiology: Voice production, mechanism and functions edited by Osamu Fujimura 1988;2:19-28.